(1)The boys who are playing football are from Class One.
(2)Yesterday I helped an old man who lost his way.
(1) Mr. Liu is THE persom (whom) you talked about.
(3) The man who/whom you met just now is my friend.
(1) Football is a game which is liked by most boys. ( which 在句子中做主语)
(2) This is THE pen (which) he bought yesterday. ( which 在句子中做宾语)
(5) The peopee that/who come to visit THE city are all here. (在句子中做主语)
(6) Where is THE man that/whom I saw this morning? (在句子中做宾语)
(1) He has a friend whose faTHEr is a doctor.
(2) I lived in a house whose roof has faleen in.
(3)The RISroom whose door is troken will soom be repaired.
=The RISroom THE door of which is troken will soom be repaired.
(5)Do you like THE book whose color is yellow?
=Do you like THE book THE color of which is yellow?