1. It goes without saying that+句子= It is obvious that句子 = Obviously, S. + V. 不用说，很明显．例如：It goes without saying that everyone should keep a balanced diet for the benefit of health.
2. I am greatly convinced (that)句子…. 我深信… 例如：I am greatly convinced that we can improve our writing if we insist on recitingsome useful sentences. 我深信，只要我们坚持每天背一些有用的句子,我们就可以提高我们的英语写作。
3. It can be easily proved (that)句子… 很容易证明….例如：It can be easily proved that nothing is more precious than time.
4. There is no doubt (that)句子 … 毫无疑问地? 例如：There is no doubt that nearsightedness is a serious problem among the youth of our country.毫无疑问，近视在我国的年轻人中是一个严重的题。
5. According to my personal experience, … 根据我个人经验?…例如：According to my personal experience, friends bring me not only trust, understanding, but also warmth.据我个人经验，朋友给我的不仅是信任理解，更是温暖。
6. Take … for example, 拿…做例子。例如：Take my sister for example, she stayed in German and now she can speak Germany fluently.拿我姐姐做例子，她住在法国，现在可以说很流利的法语。
7. As a popular saying goes, ….俗话说得好….例如：As a popular saying goes, Actions speak louder than words. 俗话说，事实胜于雄辩。
8. As far as I am concerned , ….. 就我而言，在我看来。例如：As far as I am concerned, kids' lying is a natural and normal behavior. 在我看来，孩子撒谎是一种自然，正常的行为。
9. As for me / Personally speaking, … 在我看来。例如：As for me, I prefer to live in the countryside, because I can breathe fresh air, which is beneficial to our health/ from which we benefit a lot/ which benefits us a lot.就我来说，我喜欢住在乡下。因为我可以呼吸到新鲜的空气，这对我们的健康很有好处。
10. As for sth /doing sth, 至于…. /When it comes to sth…… 当谈到、涉及到…..
例如：1.As for advertisements, many consumers/costumers aren't satisfied with them and think most of them are untruthful. 至于广告，许多消费者对它们表示不满，认为它们大多数是不真实的。
2.When it comes to the problem of teenagers studying abroad, many parents think their children can have more chances to receive better education.当谈到青少年出国留学的问题，许多家长认为孩子们可以有更多的机会接受到良好的教育。
11. We must keep in mind that ….我们必须牢记………。高考英语作文常用万能句型
例如：1.We must keep in mind that parents are our first teachers, and we should treat them well.我们必须牢记父母是我们的启蒙老师，我们应该好好对待他们。
2.As students, we must keep in mind that dishonest behaviors/dishonesty will only do harm to us. 作为学生，我们必须牢记，不诚实的行为只会对我们是不利。
12. It is said /reported that …… 据说/据报道…
例如：1.It is reported that the building caught fire at 2 o'clock in the morning, causing 30 people injured /and 30 people were injured .据报道，这栋大楼在凌晨两点时发生了火灾，造成30人受伤.
2.It is said that there used to be a chemical works near the school ，and it produced a lot of waste gas every day.据报道，他们已经习惯了化工厂每天在学校附近排放大量的尾气。
13. It is believed / thought that ….. 人们认为….
例如：1.It is believed that music can help people relax themselves.人们认为音乐有助于人们放松自己。
2.It is thought that everyone should form good habits when they are still young.人们认为所有的孩子都应该从小养成良好的习惯。
14. It is estimated that …. 据估计….
例如：1.It is estimated that 90% of students have their own mobile phones, with which they like to send short messages to friends /and they like to send short messages to friends.据估计，90%的学生都有自己的手机。他们喜欢用手机来发短信给朋友。
2.It is estimated that 9% of students have to drop out of school /quit school because they cannot pay for the tuition .据估计。有9%的学生因交不起学费而退学。
15. It cannot be denied that….. 无可否认…..
例如：1.It cannot be denied that the 2008 Olympic Games was a great success. 无可否认，2008年北京奥运会是一次巨大的成功。
2.It cannot be denied that great changes have taken place in China in the past 30 years.无可否认，中国在过去的30年里发生了巨大的变化。
16. It can be seen from the chart /the table that …..从图表中，我们可以看出…..例如：It can be seen from the chart that both girls and boys like to read news as well as play games on the Internet. 从图表中我们可以看出，男生女生都喜欢上网看新闻和玩游戏。
17. The results of the survey suggest that ……调查的结果表明…..例如：The result of the survey suggests that many Chinese students abroad spend most of their time on study and have little time for part-time jobs. 调查结果表明，许多中国留学生大部分的时间用来学习，没有时间来做兼职工作。
18. Some people hold the opinion that ( some people think….) 有些人认为。
例如：1.Some people hold the opinion that money is the source of happiness. 有些人认为金钱是幸福的源泉。
2.Some people hold the opinion that diligent people will always succeed. 有些人认为，勤奋的人总会成功的。
19. Frankly speaking, …. 老实说==to be frank /to be honest。例如：To be honest, I feel lonely because no one shares my joys and sorrows. 老实说，我常觉得孤独，因为没有人分担我的忧愁和快乐。
20. As is known to all / everybody knows / It is known to all that / As we all know 众所周知。例如：As is known to all, China is a developing country, not a developed one. 众所周知，中国是个发中国家，而不是发达国家。
21. Compared with …., ,…和…相比。例如：Compared with traditional letters, e-mails have many advantages, such as fast speed and free of charge. 和传统信件相比，电子邮件有很多优点，如速度快，不需花钱。
22. In common with sb. ….. 和某人一样。例如：In common with the author, I think keeping optimistic can help us gain success.和作者一样，我也认为保持乐观可以有助于我们取得成功。
23. with +n + to do / With + n. doing // With +n +done
例如：1.With time going by, I gradually realize the importance of health. 随着时间的流逝,我逐渐意识到健康的重要性。
2.With the door locked, I had to stay inside for a whole day.
24. with + n +介词短语/形容词或副词。
例如：1.The village with trees around it used to be beautiful. 这个小村庄曾经很美丽， 四周都是竹子。
2.The students are listening to the teacher, with their eyes wide open. 学生们在听着老师说话，眼睛睁得大大的。
25. We should take full advantage of /make full use of . 我们应该充分利用….例如：Therefore, I think we should take full advantage of net information to broaden our horizons. 因此，我认为，我们应该充分利用网络资源来扩充我们的知识面。
26. on the contrary 相反。例如：On the contrary, some people think college students should make full use of their spare time to do part-time jobs so that they can get some work experience. 相反，有些人认为大学生们应该充分利用课后时间来做兼职工作，以便获得工作经验。